Monday, June 24, 2013

Ebb and Flow

Just like anything else in life, your yoga practice will ebb and flow.

For the last two weeks, my practice has been in sort of an ebb - we had a sick doggie to deal with one week, and then I spent three days last week traveling to and from Ohio where I taped a couple of segments for the PBS jewelry-making show Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. (Of course, I took my yoga mat with me, but more on that, later.)

And even though my practice took a little break from me, I am happy to say that I stepped back on the mat last night for the Sunday afternoon community class at Yoga Tree, and it felt like I had never left.

My practice is most definitely evolving - I can feel it every day. Things are changing.

On that note, my trip to Kripalu this weekend fell through, due to a lack of affordable accommodations. Robin said, and I agreed, that it just wasn't meant to be, and now I know better for next time I want to register for a retreat there.

Meanwhile, lots of things going on, and things I want to share with you all about yoga and life in general. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment